4.08.2011

Buenos Noches: Feliz Anniversarios Por Las Hesters, Yeehaw!

As I feel around for the braille markings of F and J on the keyboard at 1:42 in the AM, my 2 month old husband lays in the twin bed next to the desk I am sitting at. My twin bed is behind me, far away from his. This is a great arrangement, really. Just a few minutes ago we were cuddling after we were out celebrating our 'anniversary'. What an accomplishment, I know. Please hold your congratulationment till the end...

We went to Cabo Cantina, a few blocks away from my work, to celebrate!!! There was this biznatch of a waittress there that said that Malibu rum was the same as well rum. Biznatch. Anyway, Why else go to cabo cantina at 11 at night? I can't think of anything other than.... to celebrate!!! We just got back and washed our faces and then snuggled for like.....28 seconds. Wahoo congrats to meeee!

Lame.

I'm tipseeeee, yes. Legally, YES. But that doesn't mean I dont want some hoo-ham once in a while!!  I'm scantilly clad as I write this blog and I am not ashamed. Uh-shame-ED, ashamed.... He's fallin' asleep, probably is asleep already, as I write this and should be Uh shame ED.

Right, so whats the point AmandaLyn? My mother named me AmandaLyn because she thought the mandolin made a pretty noise, ain't she sweet, eh?

The point is, cuddle with your wife longer than 28 seconds on your anniversary. No matter what amount of commitment your celebrating. If you were doing kareoke at Cabo Cantina from 11 to 1, and you OWNED IT as a couple then give your wife more than a high five that night. Yes. More than a high five. LET ME REPEATETH a high five. A cinco malo??? eh who cares, just give more.

We've been watching a lot of Law and Order: SVU at night before we go to bed. Its been a wild ride, but not as wild as this crazy Kareoke Night put on by my man SHED! He even gave us his CD, I'm incredibly stoked to listen to it. It's sitting in my purse as we speak. He sounds like a real professional. I bet if he puts his versions of songs on the channel of youTube like Rebecca Black and the Beibs then he'd get real famous. Hmmmmm should I tell him? Maybe next week.

Nachos>Steak Fries) Malibu(Patron+Tequila Sunrise= Mandy Hester right Now.

Ashamed? No
Proud? Yes
Because I have beaten out Britney Spears and many other women on their Marriages of less than 2 months.


go me.
we'll see.
how far
i will flee.
from this madness,
my name's Candace.
how's your's spelled?
I think FAB-NESS!!











I'm Thirsty.

1 comment: